1. I don’t like the hotpot in Chongqing, it’s delicious.
2. You are just a student. could you afford to buy a computer?
3. She a present from him, but did not it.
4. I’m busy. I don’t have time this week.
5. He fell the habit of not attending other people’s advice.
A. of; in
B. in; of
C. to; for
D. into; to
6. He often stays at home at the weekend because he has friends.
A. a few
B. a little
7. After we got there, we found that it was city.
A. such a nice
B. such nice a
C. so a nice
D. so nice
8. The double room I booked is yours.
A. as same as
B. the same with
C. the same as
D. same as
9. The girl me if her composition was well done.
B. said to